Friday, May 4, 2012

3 May 2012

I'm starting a blog. I won't write everyday but I'll write as often as I have something to say. Primarily as a tool for my family and specifically my kids. I'm always running into celebs, seeing unusual people or things or participating in interesting events and I want to document a history for them. Just in case someday they find any of this stuff the least bit interesting. Although my Facebook isn't open to the public, it just isn't intimate enough to record my ramblings intended solely for my close family and friends. Hopefully everyone understands. I'll do the majority of my typing on my iPhone meaning I'll type with my thumbs so errors are a given. Feel free to comment, suggest or offer reflection on any posts or just be a silent reader, your choice.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I obviously have no idea on leaving comments!! I'm glad you're doing this!!!

      Delete